Connection is important. We get it.
Every aspect of the Stone Cottage takes this priority into account, from the welcoming common rooms and open chef’s kitchens to the naturally lit board rooms and enticing outdoor spaces. We created a place for individuals and teams to disconnect from the outside world, welcome new ideas and grow together. Big ideas are born here.
When you lease Stone Cottage, the property is yours. Plan your own days or leverage our team of expert planners to create a memorable, custom experience for your group’s unique needs.
- VIP welcome at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and transfer to Stone Cottage at Serenbe.
- Welcome beverages and check-in.
- Afternoon icebreaker and intention-setting exercise led by CREATiON Company co-founder and acclaimed business coach Pepper Bullock, followed by group strategy session.
- Early evening gallery crawl through Serenbe, including an opportunity to meet resident artists and discuss their work.
- Dinner at The Hill, Serenbe’s five-star restaurant featuring farm-to-table cuisine in a warm and gracious atmosphere, with special guest Steve Nygren, who founded Serenbe almost 20 years ago.
- Share stories and after-dinner drinks, S'mores, or both around our grand stone firepit.
- Omelet Station and cooked-to-order breakfast by our in-house chef.
- Half-day leadership workshop based on Pepper Bullock’s acclaimed 3D Axis course. Teams will examine their individual and shared values, vision, goals, beliefs and motivations as they seek to better understand their True North.
- Optional afternoon activities include horseback riding at the Serenbe Stables; exploration of Serenbe’s organic community farm; art class at AIR Serenbe with a resident artist; a cycling tour through the rolling hills known as “Silk Sheets” outside of Serenbe; forest bathing; and much more.
- After late afternoon downtime, meet in the Stone Cottage living room where celebrity chef Kevin Gillespie will greet you for an unforgettable dinner. With the Stone Cottage’s open kitchen, you’ll have a front row as Gillespie and his team create remarkable culinary dishes, each paired with the perfect wine.
- After dinner, meet on the lawn for late-night stargazing with a local astronomer.
- Sleep in or enjoy a leisurely sunrise walk through the 20+ miles of trails around Serenbe, then return for another gourmet breakfast.
- Return to the Stone Cottage board room for your final meetings and close out the retreat with a custom, facilitated exercise.
- Take a deep breath, savoring the precious time shared at Serenbe, before checking out and returning home.