Your Wedding Home Base in the Heart of Serenbe
Serenbe and the Chattahoochee Hills have become a favorite wedding destination for discerning brides and grooms drawn to the area’s charm and natural splendor. And the Stone Cottage has become the go-to home base for wedding parties during their special weekend.
The two twin cottages each have four ensuite bedrooms, sleeping up to 16 people. Both sides have a fully equipped chef’s kitchen, a formal dining area looking out onto the lush surroundings, and a comfortable living area. The shared outdoor space includes covered and uncovered areas for group meals, plus a welcoming firepit (always a favorite meeting spot!).
From airport transportation and scheduled welcomes to catered rehearsal dinners and wedding morning brunches, the Stone Cottage team will take all the worry out of the nuptial weekend.
Wedding Weekend Perfection – Sample Itinerary
- VIP welcome at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and transfer to Stone Cottage at Serenbe.
- Welcome beverages and check-in.
- Rehearsal Dinner at The Hill, Serenbe’s five-star restaurant featuring farm-to-table cuisine in a warm and gracious atmosphere.
- Enjoy after-dinner drinks, S'mores, or both around our grand stone firepit.
- Omelet Station and cooked-to-order breakfast by our in-house chef.
- Stylists arrive for Bride and Bridesmaid's Hair and Makeup at The Cottage.
- Optional Groomsmen morning activities can include a Beretta Trident sporting clay course; Clay shooting or a Guided UTV experience.
- Catered lunch provided by our in-house chef.
- Stone Cottage guests VIP transfer to the venue for the wedding and return at end of the evening.
- Create one last opportunity to bond with your newly joined families and reminisce about the wedding over Sunday Brunch at The Farmhouse or Blue-Eyed Daisy.
- VIP return transfer to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
"Stone Cottage was the perfect family respite during the craziness of our wedding weekend."
Book Your Wedding Home Base Now