STONE COTTAGE HOUSE RULES
We want your stay at the Stone Cottage to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible! We created this space for our guests to take part in meaningful experiences in a memorable, serene environment. For us to continue to do so, we thank you in advance for following our house rules. If there is any reason the house rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of canceling and paying the booking penalty fee. Thank you in advance and we truly appreciate your cooperation.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 9 pm
- To maintain a fresh and healthy environment, this is a strict non-smoking premise. If you feel a need to smoke, please take it outside, around the fire pit. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
- Please wash your dishes after use
- No food in bedrooms
- No vaping or smoking
- No pets on-premises
- Parking is at a premium within Serenbe. We have allocated parking spaces within our own parking area, located to the right of the Stone Cottage. Additional parking is available along Serenbe Lane as illustrated below. Parking is NOT allowed across the road, in front of The Stone Cottage. Please adhere closely to our parking. Cars parked in areas other than highlighted spots may be subject to towing.
- Please do not rearrange the furniture.
- If you would like to host an event (i.e. wedding, graduation, not a party), please speak with us about it first.
- If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges, and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- Lastly, because this is a private property, not a hotel, please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things)
If you have read it this far, THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST!