The holidays always bring a particular joy to Serenbe. Though 2020’s activities will look a little different due to COVID-19 precautions, there’s ample opportunity for festivity through the season.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Plan now for holiday dining! The Farmhouse is closed for dining Christmas Eve and open Christmas Day from 4 pm-8pm. The Hill is open Christmas Eve from 5-9 p.m. with a limited menu, and closed Christmas Day. Don’t forget to make a reservation!
- Kick off 2021 with a celebratory meal at Serenbe’s finest…The Farmhouse will be open New Year’s Eve: 6-10pm and New Year’s Day: 2-6pm, with an elevated traditional New Year’s Day brunch. The Hill will be open normal hours: New Year’s Eve: 5-9pm and New Year’s Day: 5-10pm. Don’t forget to make a reservation!
- Unique Holiday Gift Opportunity: Serenbe Farms is planting a fruit orchard February – March 2021, and as a LIMITED OPPORTUNITY for their inaugural orchard planting season, they’re offering the ability to sponsor the planting of a tree and be commemorated for fruiting generations to come. Get the gift of nature and dedicate a tree to family, friends, a beloved pet, co-workers, or clients. A plaque will be engraved with the honorees name (or a customized message you choose) to sit underneath the shade of the tree year after year. Learn more.
- Holidays Around the World Reading Challenge. The holidays are a wonderful time for reconnecting safely with family and friends while enjoying old traditions and creating new ones. This year learn about traditions from all over the world! The next few weeks read holiday books with the family to both educate and celebrate. Grab a blanket, a book from Hills and Hamlets Bookshop in Serenbe and get cozy.
- Terminus Modern Ballet is keeping theater alive this quarantined winter with a virtual holiday performance. TMBT is excited to present a festive holiday premiere on film inspired by Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol”. The work will feature an original score created by Atlanta native Jacob Ryan Smith and choreography by TMBT Co-Founder Heath Gill. This storytelling duo is sure to set the spirit of the season!
Available to watch December 18, 2020-January 22, 2021
Student Viewing Pass: $15
Standard Viewing Pass: $35
VIP Viewing Pass: $50, Includes invitation to an online artist talk-back
- Support local and shop small this year at the Serenbe Holiday Artists Market on Saturday, December 19, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Stay up to date with all Serenbe events via Serenbe.com