Summer is Officially Here!
The days are long and filled with sunshine (and the occasional thunderstorm rolling through), and the nights are warm and ready to be explored. The blueberries are practically jumping off the bushes into passing hikers and bikers hands. Our favorite restaurants and stores have fully re-opened and are excited to welcome back patrons with menus highlighting fresh summer ingredients, live music, and a plethora of activities.
Here are a few of our favorite events and “things to do” taking place in and around Serenbe this summer:
- Summer Camp isn’t just for kids! Try your hand at flower arranging, treat yourself to a wellness day focused on overall health for mind and body, or freshen up your cooking skills with a Farm to Table workshop at Summer at Serenbe. Learn more.
- You might be sitting at The Farmhouse in Serenbe but you’ll feel like you’re in the Spanish countryside… Just a few days left to reserve your seat for the June 27th seven-course dinner with wine pairings that will take you on a journey through Spain. Email email@example.com to find out more information or to purchase tickets.
- If you are a Serenbe or Chatt Hills local, make sure your calendar is marked for the 4th of July parade and the evening Fireworks and Freedom Fest. Nothing says small-town fun like a patriotic parade filled with decorated tractors, bikes, golf carts and neighbors in walking shoes, followed by a community BBQ and fireworks display. The parade will start at 10 a.m. at Wildflower Meadow and work its way down Selborne Lane to Crossroads.
- Sunny summer days remind us to slow down and take care of our minds and our bodies. Our friends at Serenbe Yoga have a diverse schedule of classes throughout the summer designed to help us do just that. From Saturday morning flow classes outdoors in our community to Restorative Soundbath hours at the studio, there is something for all skill levels to reset and realign. View schedule.
- Dark Sky Regulations in Serenbe make it the perfect setting for summer stargazing. With the final supermoon of 2021 upon us and the annual Perseid meteor beginning in July, there is no better time to grab a blanket, and gather family and friends to find an open and quiet viewing spot to explore the night sky. Check out the upcoming celestial activities.
- Have you found yourself with some free time during the week and want to give back to the community? Serenbe Farms welcomes volunteers Monday through Friday each week to assist with a variety of tasks to get your hands dirty and watch your hard work pay off, while serving your local Serenbe community. Learn more.
- And when you realize you still need decorations or sparklers for your upcoming family dinner or you forgot to grab a Thank You gift for the host of that upcoming summer soiree, swing by family-owned small business Typo Market for awesome home goods, gifts and cards.
Stone Cottage is here to help you schedule that upcoming executive retreat or personal getaway to enjoy all that Serenbe has to offer. We think you’ll love your time here as much as we do!