“Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.” —Warren Bennis
As we collectively lean into this new year with hope and determination, there is no better time than now to regroup, reset, and recharge for the road ahead with your leadership team. At Stone Cottage, we cater to CEOs and C-level leadership teams. We listen first. Then we curate a powerful, customized, effective experience set around your goals for the meeting. Want your team leaving this event feeling energized and invigorated to tackle your 2021 vision? Whether this is your one retreat for the year, or you plan one each quarter, start planning… now.
Retreat Planning Refresher for 2021:
- Step 1: Choose a location. Ideal retreat facilities are within 30 minutes of a major airport. They don’t just adhere to health and safety guidelines; they have become subject matter experts so that you and your team feel secure and confident throughout the meeting. The environment should be distraction-free and able to accommodate C-level executives. The town or city should complement the venue, and minimize the additional need for travel to meals, etc.
- Step 2: Optimize the time away from the office; unless otherwise warranted, stick to 2-3 days. Create a streamlined content agenda that sets a clear understanding of the objectives for the meeting and commits to an outcome. What is your ultimate purpose of the meeting? And while no one knows your company better than you do, you may choose to engage a facilitator for a specific activity or session.
- Step 3: Enhance your mornings, breaks, and evenings with group activities. We’re not talking cliche teambuilding exercises; we’re asking you to be open to the unusual and unexpected. Work with your planner to cultivate a memorable experience that will energize the imagination and stimulate productivity.
- Step 4: Trust your experienced planner to ask the right questions. What technology do you need? Does your team have any dietary restrictions or allergies? What is the budget? Will anyone be attending remotely?
- Step 5: Block your calendar. Buy your plane tickets. Take a deep breath knowing that you are in good hands. And come prepared for a few unforgettable days at Stone Cottage in Serenbe.
Of course, we hope you’ll consider Stone Cottage for your 2021 retreats.
“We leveraged our years of experience leading meetings to envision and create the kind of space we have always wanted for our teams,” says CREATiON Companies CEO Joseph Bowers.
Every aspect of the Stone Cottage is tailor-made to inspire and engage connectivity among high-performing executive teams. Exquisite board rooms look out onto lush greenery. Adjacent common areas invite small-group interaction, and even the open chef’s kitchens encourage community. The landscaped outdoor areas offer additional space to meet — whether it’s an afternoon strategy session under the giant oak tree or post-dinner drinks around the firepit.
Consider Stone Cottage for your 2021 Executive Retreats. We not only offer an extraordinary setting, our Concierge Team works with you to design a custom itinerary filled with immersive and experiential learning, offering a range of courses to advance personal growth, strategic effectiveness, and overall wellness.
Ready to learn more? Contact our team at email@example.com